I am always looking for talented people, but at the moment I’m unable to accept new students for B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. studies.
If you are an exceptional candidate for a postdoctoral internship, I’m interested in hearing about you. Please, contact me with :
- Your résumé (short, American–style), with academic, professional, and extra-curricular activities. (If you have a Lattes CV, send me both the résumé and the link to the Lattes CV — but if you don’t have the Lattes, don’t worry) ;
- Academic transcripts (Undergraduate if you are applying for a M.Sc., Undergraduate and Postgraduate if you are applying for a Ph.D.) ;
- A small statement of intentions. No need to be formal or fancy : just state in the body of your message which kind of studies do you want to pursue, and which of my current projects attracted your attention.
My current research interests :
- Smart services with societal impact. I am mainly interested in the applications of Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Machine Intelligence to Healthcare.
- Fundamental research on Machine Learning. I am mainly interested in practical and theoretical aspects of Deep Neural Networks.